I haven’t faced blogger’s or writers burn out yet.
My problem is this: I get lots of blog post ideas and it will always be difficult for me to choose the best one from them ;)
Still I’ve more than 140+ drafts in my WP dashboard.. that means there’s no way I can run out of ideas.
Okay leave my topic..
I know you’re running out of blog post ideas.. that’s why you’re here.
Here are the 50 blog post ideas for you.
Bookmark this post or remember the url and come back whenever you want killer blog post ideas.
Awesome blog post ideas for bloggers and writers
- Write a post on pros and cons of an issue
- Conduct an interview with influential people in your niche
- Take a look at your popular posts. Write exactly an opposite post to that.
- Create a 111 list post (I’m sick of hearing 101 list posts ;))
- Review your own blog and write a roundup post with 10 to 15 best posts
- Pick any topic. Write a series post
- Write about how you started
- Scout your categories. If anything carries less posts, write a post
- Write a post on your worst experience
- Write a Howto post
- Look back into past, read your own articles. You’ll certainly get at least one idea
- Ask your readers or commenters about the next post
- Create a post on pitfalls in your niche
- Have you ever created a checklist? Go and make it now
- Create a list post
- Review any product which you’re satisfied with
- Create a Q & A post
- Make a round up post and cover the best posts from your niche
- Create a post on why should someone read your blog
- Create a post on why shouldn’t someone read your blog
- Write a post on what have you learned from someone else [may be your role model? blogging guru?]
- Write a post summarizing someone else’s great work [and include a link – this way you can also create a healthy relationship with others]
- Write a SECRET post [which are commonly less known facts of your niche]
- Write a funny post
- Debunk the myths in your niche
- Create a A to Z guide post
- Write a recommendation post
- Create a poll using polldaddy.com
- Write a controversial post
- Answer your readers question
- Write a problem solving post
- Write an inspirational post
- Create a podcast
- Create a video
- Try infographic for the next blog post
- Compile the best online tools which may be helpful for the readers
- Compile a list of your favorite blogs
- Compile a list of your favorite bloggers
- Create a post on what changes you wish to see on popular blogs [design, content, footer change or something else?]
- Write a post on HOW to succeed in your niche
- Write a post on what NOT to do
- Write your love story and relate it with your blog topic ;) [wondering? I did it already, here’s the post]
- Show case the best comments you received till now
- Create a FAQ post
- Write a post on your income reports [if you’re not interested, at least try once]
- Write about how your blog traffic is increasing or decreasing and why
- Write a post on SEO tips you use
- Write a case study
- Write the shortest post ever for a BIG problem [I’m going to do this very soon]
- Do you accept guest posts? Write a contrast post to their views!
Blog post ideas for bloggers: conclusion
I hope you find them useful. Getting blog post ideas is not a rocket science, but storing them is.
From now on make it a habit of storing this kinda stuff at one place.. use Evernote, notepad or even a pen & paper.
Over to you
I’ll be glad to include the blog post ideas if you cover anything extra from the above. At least one?
Download your free copy of creating viral content and to learn some kick ass writing tips to make your readers stick on your blog.
26 thoughts on “50 Blog Post Ideas for Bloggers Who Run Out Of Ideas So Often”
I must appreciate your post as you have the best and unique ideas of creating good posts. I like that. Often writers gets bored as they don’t get unique and fresh contents to write. But it totally depends on the bloggers. After reading this post, they will surely get some unique ideas. So, this is definitely going to be a great help for all the bloggers. Thanks for the share!!
Wow! 140 drafts is huge. While others are worried about ideas, your problem is simply choice.
After going through your 50 ideas, bloggers must come out with a fresh idea. I’m going to use this list for my next series of posts
Well that’s huge.. Really? ;)
Thanks for the comment bro… and I’d be glad to help you if you stuck anywhere!
Bookmarked this post so when I will be needing any idea, I don’t have to use Google. Thanks for this post as I am really out of ideas.
Haha that’s a great comment Anurag..
Go and start working out on them
whoa! thats an awesome list buddy. Observing surroundings is also another way. All my blog posts on my personal blog are written just like that
How are you doing?
Yes, that’s a great tip bud :) Thanks!
What a coincident Rahul. I have just written a post on same topic.
I’m following more than 40 of the tips you mentioned here. Thanks for sharing such an great list of blog post ideas here.
You’re already following 40?? That’s really great to hear Ehsan..
I’m heading over to the next post :)
Wow, Really great ideas, I came across many of them on other blogs as well, but never saw the 111 list thing and the Q & A. I’m impressed by this Q & A thing and maybe I’ll try this very soon. Yeah, I already have so many ideas cropping up in my mind.
My man.. how are you doing?
Thanks for the appreciation.. I’ll be glad to see them on your blog.. PM me up whenever you done with them :)
How many drafts, was that…
Debunking myths, is just not done enough.
Reviewing your own blog, hardly ever read a post like this.
Quality list inspiration.
Twitter character limit ;)
Thanks bud, I’m really glad!
Hey Rahul, You should write a post on NO. 45 fast. I am eager to know your INCOME reports as you are not using any ad program on your website.
I’m sure I’ll.. when I started monetizing the blog :)
great list of ideas. I always have other problem – I don’t have time for writing even 10% of my ideas…
Thanks for sharing,
Great work bro!!
I am a fresher in blogger industry!!just started blogging now i am using blogger platform to blog,but planning to shift to wordpress…!! am i taking the right steps?
Hi Rahul, Really Awesome ideas bro. This ideas will really help me a lot because i always waste my time thinking what to write and will also ask my friends for some suggestions. Thanks a lot for sharing this great ideas bro :)
Simply awesome tips, I would like to use them ASAP for my blog. I have a tech blog and these blogs don’t get ideas like rockets so your this post will help me for sure by continuing the post frequency.
Brother you saved me, I was out of idea for a long time . Now i’ll start making draft posts like you to manage regular posting on my blog.
such a nice post Rahul and i have to say this is just excellent posts and i will try to follow your tips mate. But unfortunately mine blog niche is little bit different.
Splendid post ideas list Rahul :)
Yeah, till now I too haven’t experienced any writer’s block as I love to visit variety of blogs to read the blog posts.
Am already doing the interview section, blog post & guest post round up, listing of inspiring bloggers, real experience in driving traffic and so on.
Will try to bring the blog posts from missed ways soon.
Thanks for the useful list, keep writing the blogging ideas :)
You’re really doing great Nirmala. I love to read interviews – they’re the best source of information to learn something better and faster.
Keep in touch!
Hey Rahul, please tell me, I use blogger and i want to shift my Blog to wordpress. I have already purchased a domain name.
Comments are closed.